Volume 4, Issue 1 of the Journal was published in the Spring semester of 2013. The issue includes the following papers and articles:
- Formal Table of Contents
- Taking Economic Social Rights Seriously: A Way to Fight Poverty by Paulette Dieterlen
- Todo a relajo: Jorge Mañach and Metaphysical Rebellion by Adam Glover
- The Philosophical Polemic in Havana Revisited by Vicente Medina
- Art in Inquiry: John Dewey, Soviet Russia, and the Trotsky Commission by David A. Granger
- The Rhetorical Function of Law for the Boundaries of Tolerance by João Maurício Adeodato
You can find links to the papers and the articles here.