Volume 7, Issue 1 of the Journal was published in the Spring semester of 2016. The issue includes the following papers and articles:
- Carlos Alberto Sánchez “20th Century Mexican Philosophy: Features, Themes, Tasks”
- Mario Teodoro Ramírez “Luis Villoro y la filosofía latinoamericana”
- Guillermo Hurtado “The Labyrinth of Solitude: Construction and Deconstruction”
- Frederick Mills “The Development of Human Life in Enrique Dussel’s Politics of Liberation”
- James Maffie: Aztec Philosophy: Understanding a World in Motion, Boulder: University Press of Colorado, 2014. Pp. 608, paperback $35. ISBN: 978-1607324614 by Alejandro Santana
Links to the articles and review can be found here.